Aluminum plate for keel
The keel is a longitudinal member connecting the bow and stern columns at the base of the hull. It mainly bears the longitudinal bending moment of the hull. When making the ship model, it is necessary to choose a rectangular section of pine strips with straight wood grains and no knots. 5083 aluminum plate for keel–the surface of 5083 aluminum plate is beautiful after anodizing treatment. Arc welding performance is good. The main alloying element in 5083 alloy is magnesium, which has good corrosion resistance and weldability, as well as moderate strength. Excellent corrosion resistance enables 5083 alloy to be widely used in marine applications such as ships, as well as automobiles, aircraft welding parts, subway light rails, and tank cars.
Fishing boat aluminum plate
There are many kinds of fishing boats. The common ones are rubber boats and assault boats. However, these have a weakness and are easy to break. Fishing boats made of aluminum alloy materials can avoid such problems.
lomi produces 5 series aluminum plates for fishing boats, 5083 aluminum plates, 5086 aluminum plates, and 5052 aluminum plates
the advantages of aluminum alloy for fishing boats
1. High value retention rate: aluminum alloy material can be reused repeatedly as a metal material;
2. Durability and long service life: The effective service life of aluminum alloy boats designated by ship maintenance is 10 times that of FRP;
3. Strong impact resistance: The impact resistance of the aluminum alloy hull is stronger than that of the FRP ship. This will become more and more obvious as the service life of the ship increases. Aluminum alloy materials have great advantages in impact resistance and corrosion resistance;
4. The dead weight of the hull remains unchanged: especially for boats that are frequently used for work, official business, fishing, etc., the dead weight of the boat will not increase, which is an unattainable advantage of FRP boats, which greatly reduces the cost of use;
5. Quick repairability: the aluminum alloy hull can be easily and quickly recovered after collision. The quality of the repaired hull is the same as that of the new hull, and the rapid repairability of the aluminum alloy hull is particularly significant;
Patterned aluminum plate for deck
The deck is an important component of the hull. It is a plane structure above the inner bottom plate in the ship structure, which is used to cover the interior space and divide it into layers horizontally. The deck is the steel plate on the beam, which divides the hull into upper, middle and lower layers.
5083 pattern aluminum plate and 5052 pattern aluminum plate for deck.
The Lomi pattern aluminum plate has a novel structure and good anti-skid effect. Light weight and excellent durability. The mass per square meter is about 7kg, the tensile strength is 200N per square millimeter, the aluminum plate has high elongation, and the relative elongation is higher than 10%. It can withstand high bending without breaking, and has good toughness.
The shipbuilding industry has special requirements for the strength, corrosion resistance and weldability of aluminum alloys. 5083 aluminum plate is an aluminum-magnesium alloy, a typical rust-proof aluminum plate, its corrosion resistance, workability, strength, etc. meet the processing requirements of marine aluminum plate, and it is widely used in the superstructure and upper devices of various types of ships (mast, chimney, gun of gunboats). seat, lifting device, etc.). At present, many foreign shipyards use this alloy as the raw material of ship plate.
5083 aluminum plate is used in ships: commonly used in 5083H116/H321/H112 state, mainly used in the deck, engine pedestal, ship side, bottom outer plate and other components of yachts, grain ships, fishing boats, work boats, sand ships and other ships.
To learn more about aluminum, please visit www.lomialuminium.com